RCE Consultants Namibia (Pty) Ltd is affiliated to RCE Consultants (Pty) Ltd (RSA), which was established in 2005, providing railway and civil engineering as well as project management services of the highest standard. Service offerings expanded over time to include rail and port engineering, feasibility studies, railway buildings design, rolling stock, rail operations and process modelling, including simulation. Previously disadvantaged Namibians, fully registered with the Engineering Council of Namibia (ECN), own 51% of RCE Consultants Namibia (Pty) Ltd.
RCE Consultants Namibia (Pty) Ltd has completed the planning, design and execution of numerous rail and port related engineering projects. We pride ourselves in the fact that many of these projects have been implemented. Selected highlights include the following:
- Namibian Ports Authority (Namport): Analysis and recommendations of structural capacity of port handling equipment;
- Dundee Precious Metals Tsumeb (DPMT): Technical and functional evaluation of shunting locomotive offerings;
- Lodestone Namibia (Pty) Ltd: Development of various pit to port logistics solutions and system simulation;
- Eris Properties Namibia (Pty) Ltd: Re-modelling of TransNamib rail infrastructure footprint at Swakopmund to
accommodate the new Bahnhof Square Mall development;
- Elgin, Brown and Hammer (EBH) Namibia: Development of preliminary facility design for proposed oil rig repair quay at
RCE has SADC regional offices in South Africa and Namibia. Our Head Office is based in Irene, Gauteng, and our Namibia office in Windhoek. RCE also has representation in Pietermaritzburg and Paarl, and internationally in London, UK.